This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
October 13, 2018 at 10:33 am #2814028

qiangL-3

1. my website is slowed down to a unacceptable speed which is from around 8 sec to 16-18 sec for opening my website. is there someway to fix that?

2. because the speed i tried to delete or deactivate the plugins , but it's destroyed my website. it shows all translated images and products on my website. how can i delete or reactive the plugins without destroy my site? plz see attached image, it shows 2 image of the same product with different language after deactivate your plugins.

my site link is xiaopingguo.dk (i have deactivated your plugin)

October 15, 2018 at 3:05 pm #2818026

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

if you deactivated WPML and you had translated images, it's normal you see them because deactivating or resetting WPML doesn't delete your contents. If you reactivate it you shouldn't have any problems.

About your performance issue, please check this article: https://wpml.org/faq/prevent-performance-issues-with-wpml/
Try to follow the suggestion in here and if this doesn't help you we'll provide further debugging.

The topic ‘[Closed] it's doubled my website speed’ is closed to new replies.