Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jasper 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 13, 2016 at 4:01 am #908226

Jasper

I am trying to:view posts created in Dutch on Jetpack stats

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: this posts under Jetpack Stats insights

Instead, I got:

Steps to duplicate the issue:

June 13, 2016 at 4:23 pm #910108

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hello, Jasper.

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum.

I was informed by my teammates that not all Jetpack features are supported by WPML.
Nevertheless, tomorrow I'll be able to give you a more accurate answer about this issue.
For that, I need to contact somebody from our company who is already off for today, and he understands about the Jetpack plugins.

Thank you for your patience nad understanding.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 14, 2016 at 1:18 pm #911540

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Jasper.

I've talked with Harshad Mane from our compatibility team, and he says that the Jetpack stats module is not yet compatible with WPML.

I would like to suggest you to use Google Analytics for statistics about your Dutch posts.
hidden link
Many WordPress plugins can connect to your Google Analytics account and show you statistics for your posts, or you can see it from your Google analytics dashboard.

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding the issue mentioned in this thread.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 15, 2016 at 2:49 am #912608

Jasper

Well, I understand that WPML and Jetpack have been having issues working together for quite some time now. Too bad Automattic and WPML cannot seem to be able to work things out easily. Are there ongoing talks to fix this issue as well as other issues like the Jetpack subscription widget translation issue? Or are you just going to leave this be and suggest other plugins?

June 15, 2016 at 10:14 am #913190

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Jasper.

I'll try to find this information for you with our developers.
I'll return you an answer here.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

June 15, 2016 at 4:05 pm #914095

Itamar
Supporter

Dear, Jasper.

I was informed today by our compatibility team that a compatibility process for Jetpack Stats will start soon.
Please acknowledge that this process might take the time to complete as it involves cooperation from Automatic the authors of Jetpack.
I'll inform you with any news about this here.

You mentioned here the Jetpack subscription widget translation issue.
I'm willing to work with you here and try to solve any issue that you have with the Jetpack subscription module.
Would you like to share more details with me about the problems that you are experiencing with it?

Jasper, I want to thank you for your patience and please share with me the additional info if you would like to.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 16, 2016 at 2:21 am #914758

Jasper

Great. Looking forward to hearing more on progress on this issue. As for the Jetpack Subscription widget. Well its strings cannot be translated. There is another thread on this issue here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/jetpack-subscription/

June 16, 2016 at 8:31 pm #916238

Itamar
Supporter

Thanks, Jasper for that extra information and the link to the other ticket concerning the Jetpack Subscription plugin.
I'll be able to find out about the status of this on Monday.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 20, 2016 at 2:31 pm #920207

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Jasper.

Status for the Jetpack plugin.

As I wrote here before we have known issues with the JetPack plugin as stated here: https://wpml.org/plugin/jetpack-3/
We are making an effort to prioritize this in the compatibility team, but I can not promise a date for this to be ready.
The time it will take is also concerned with Automatic cooperation with our compatibility team on this issue.
I'm forwarding the information from this ticket to our compatibility team.
Besides the Subscription module, I'm adding the Stats module issue as well.
You will be notified the moment we have some news on this.

Thank you again for your patience.

Itamar.

June 20, 2016 at 11:55 pm #921094

Jasper

Thanks Itamar. See the ticket has been escalated. So will wait for news on this. FYI Jetpack is stated as compatible with WPML in your new section where we can list plugins and themes to see whether or not they are compatible. Well, it is not, now is it..

The topic ‘[Closed] Jetpack Stats does not show blog posts in secondary language under insights’ is closed to new replies.