Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Christopher Amirian.

Author Posts
March 31, 2021 at 7:58 pm #8443943

carl-emilF-2

I am trying to:
I am trying to do some translations on my website but it is very buggy. Every time i click on "Take and translate" for a page marked with this red-ish color with the status "Waiting for translator" i get the error "Job not found". I simply don't know what i am doing wrong.

My page is still being developed and is for that reason not public - but i have attached some pictures.

Skærmbillede 2021-03-31 kl. 21.54.25.png
Skærmbillede 2021-03-31 kl. 21.54.38.png
April 1, 2021 at 10:53 am #8448053

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Yerevan (GMT+04:00)

Hi there,

In the screenshot that you shared, there is a checkbox before the translation job. Please kindly check that and from the bottom of the page remove the job.

After that please kindly follow the steps below:

-Go to your Dashboard > Pages.
-Open your original page. You should see a pencil in front of every translation.
-Open your translation with our Translation editor.
-Edit it and finish it as it is (mark it as 100% Translated).
-Save it.
-Go back to the original page and make a small change, for example, add an extra blank space at the end of a sentence/paragraph.
-Save it.
-You should now see that a circular arrow appears beside the 2nd languages links, this means that an update is required.
-Edit the translation again and save it up to 100% translated.

See if it works this time.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] "Job not found" error under "Translations" page’ is closed to new replies.