This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: A link "see more" in the filter of the sidebar was not working in JobSearch 1.3.5 and working in JobSearch 1.3.4 Solution: It was an issue with the loading of some Javascript. The plugin authors have fixed the issue. Check more details here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/job-search-see-more-function-does-not-work/#post-4589873

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rohanK 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 17, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4588585

rohanK

Hello Team WPML,

We have set a solution thanks to your team in order to have the country field button showing only the right languages regarding the page it is located as before all the countries in all languages where shown. But there seem to be other issues that prevent the location filter link "See more" to not work (cf picture enclosed).

Could you please help us out and provide us with a solution?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kind regards,

Sophie

September 17, 2019 at 3:51 pm #4589873

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Sophie,

I compared both of your sites and I believe that this issue is caused by the last update of WP JobSearch plugin(1.3.5). Please install version 1.3.4 similarly to hidden link and test again.
If it resolves the issue. Please contact the plugin authors and tell them that the file "wp-jobsearch/includes/class-jobsearch-plugin.php" in version 1.3.5 does not contain the call:

wp_localize_script('jobsearch-plugin-scripts', 'jobsearch_plugin_vars', $jobsearch_plugin_arr);

Version 1.3.4 had this call in line 683.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 17, 2019 at 9:29 pm #4591119

rohanK

Hello Jamal,

You are simply fantastic 🙂 I will let them know tomorrow and come back to you with an update.

Kind regards,

Sophie

September 18, 2019 at 11:49 am #4596005

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for these kind words. I'll set this ticket as waiting for your feedback until you get a reply.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 19, 2019 at 2:28 pm #4606335

rohanK

Hello Jamal, the plug in of the job board solved it 😉

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards