This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 10:20 pm #3762341

mattW-14

Please refer to the following ticket which was marked as resolved incorrectly (it was not resolved):

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/jobs-being-cancelled-before-being-sent-to-sdl/

Not able to send jobs for translation as they get cancelled and asked to retry. Retried several times and the same thing happens each time. Tried with just 1 page and 1 language and setting a deadline much further into the future (as indicated here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/jobs-cancelled-before-being-sent-to-cloudwords/) but the job still gets cancelled.

Steps:
1. I go to Translation Management under WPML and then Translation Dashboard
2. I select the page “variable data printing” from the list (it’s almost at the end)
3. Then I select the following options and click on Add selected content to translation basket
4. I go to Translation basket and click on Send all items for translation.
5. All seems to go through
6. But, when I click on Continue to SDL Language Cloud, I receive the cancelled message after a while

As per the previous ticket, the staging site access is exactly the same and contains a cloned version of the live site will standard theme enabled and all plugins bar WPML disabled. WPML is using latest version.

We have been in touch with SDL who confirm the XLIFF file is supported and have verified languages are active as far as they can tell.

May 8, 2019 at 10:06 am #3765353

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I am checking that other ticket at the moment and will get back to you!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 8, 2019 at 10:19 am #3765487

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I've asked Ahmed from our 2nd tier to check this out further and we will get back to you once we will have more information.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 8, 2019 at 10:41 am #3765661

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

I have opened the old ticket again for you so better to continue there, and I will close this one.