Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by connectbitC 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 16, 2018 at 3:25 am #2149181

connectbitC

I am trying to:
Just today, received 5 email notifications on translation updates. How to stop all these ?
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
NA
Instead, I got:
NA

May 17, 2018 at 10:36 am #2173869

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

Have you confgured the panel:

WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Notifications (see image) for the type and frequencey of notifications you wish to receive?

Please let me know if you have and if you still are getting unwanted notices.

Thanks

May 19, 2018 at 1:42 am #2192806

connectbitC

This is the current setting: hidden link

Do i need to uncheck everything ? I don't really need the notification.

May 21, 2018 at 6:39 am #2198982

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

If you are the translatio manager, I would begin by removing these notifications as you can see the same information by visiting the Translation dashboard.

If you are using separate Transaltors, these notifications are useful and don´t affect you ( I imagine).

Please experiment with the settigns and let me know if you are getting unwanted notirficaitons still.Thanks

May 22, 2018 at 12:15 am #2204739

connectbitC

Thanks!