This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
January 21, 2019 at 6:17 am #3110694

simonM-31

Hi,
I want to ALWAYS keep the current language unless the language menu is used (flag + language clicked)

Because in my theme I have several hardlinks which I can't change for other languages.
Example: Successful booking page, or some links set in "theme options"

So the idea is that:
If I clicked German, then I got redirect to "successful booking page" it should redirect me to its equivalent page in German (and not come back to french page as it is doing now)

Actually, I wish to NEVER come back to french page, always go to the equivalent page in the selected language

Please let me know how to do

Thanks

January 21, 2019 at 12:32 pm #3112313

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please elaborate the issue a bit more, if possible with site links so I can check it further?

Further, For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Keep the language unless flag is clicked’ is closed to new replies.