This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 28, 2019 at 10:37 am

driesW

I have a 3 sites with WPML but on one site hidden link the key is not working anymore so my translation of the site is gone. I can't update also anymore. Key is not accepted anymore? What happened? How can we solve this ASAP!!!!

The WPML plugins are not updating anymore.
My site is now without the translations.

June 28, 2019 at 12:23 pm #4107301

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

The reason for key not working is because you most likely recently switch to HTTPS, while your key is registered to work with HTTP. Can you remove the key you have for HTTP and register it again, but to do it for "hidden link" this time?

As for the content not showing up - do you have a backup of your website? Because it looks like that someone has messed with the site, possibly even resetting WPML to its factory state. When I logged into the website, I only see WPML wizard, meaning that the whole WPML setup has been removed by someone or something.

WPML being reset means that all the translation preferences and settings have been removed, but all the content is still there, but may require manual connections in order to make it work as it did before.

Are you the only person who manages this website?

Regards,
Bruno Kos