Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 10, 2022 at 3:36 pm

bacemc

- the client does not want to exclude pages from caches
- the client does not want to use a different caching plugin
- the client explains, that he can not disable Kinsta caching

August 10, 2022 at 4:37 pm
August 10, 2022 at 4:38 pm #11844339

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test env site to take a better look at the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

The steps are also shown in this video: hidden link

Best regards
Andreas

August 13, 2022 at 9:16 am
August 13, 2022 at 4:55 pm #11861515

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

These are the cookies stored by WPML:

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/browser-cookies-stored-wpml/

The WPML language cookie was already set on your site and this did not solve the issue.

As mentioned on the site's dashboard, our developers are suggesting excluding pages that use the currency switcher in order to avoid any issues with the currency switcher, which means that the behavior is expected.

I would suggest you open a feature request here and add the information that you sent me in your last message:
https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

Best regards
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.