This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
February 24, 2020 at 1:20 pm #5554645

marcusB-21

Tell us what you are trying to do?
In translated versions of the site the Klarna Checkout plugin does not redirect to the correct checkout URL. It tries to redirect to /checkout/?parameters while the translated URL is for example /sv/kassa/?parameters. Is it possible to register the translated checkout URL in some way so the Klarna Checkout plugin can find it?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

February 26, 2020 at 3:19 pm #5572523

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please provide me with more details on how did you set up the Klarna plugin? Did you enter, for example the checkout URL inside a Backend input field?

I can't detect Klarna at your provided URL in the checkout, nor /sv language. Please let me know how I can reproduce it.

Best Regards
Marcel

February 27, 2020 at 1:54 pm #5578467

marcusB-21

I have not specified any URLs at all, please see the attached screenshots. You can also see Klarna Checkout activate in the checkout.

February 27, 2020 at 2:21 pm #5578715

Marcel
Supporter

Thanks. I see that your used Klarna integration plugin was not tested yet with WPML.

I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Regards
Marcel

February 28, 2020 at 3:25 pm #5586691

Marcel
Supporter

Thanks for the access. I was able to reproduce it.

This seems to be a compatibility issue with the untested Klarna checkout plugin. There is no possibility to tell Klarna the translated checkout URL.

Please try if you can reproduce the issue on this isolated Sandbox environment: hidden link

There is a basic shop already pre-configured in EN +SV. Please install the Klarna plugin and try if you can reproduce the issue from scratch using your Klarna test auth. If it's reproducible, our compatibility team will try to find a workaround for it or contact the plugin author if needed.

Please let me know.

Best Regards
Marcel

March 2, 2020 at 9:54 am #5597927

marcusB-21

Hi, I tested the Sandbox environment however the checkout is in English and I cant get it to present i Swedish. I don't think this problem is related to the original Klarna Checkout problem of this thread. I can't access the sandbox wp-admin page anymore. Can you renew the login token or setup the checkout so it works in Swedish? I can then configure the Klarna Checkout plugin. Thanks!

March 2, 2020 at 10:11 am #5598025

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

I translated you the necessary pages. Please use this test product hidden link, as it's translated to Swedish. The cart and checkout will be then in Swedish as well.

Please let me know.

Best Regards
Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Klarna Checkout plugin language redirect issue’ is closed to new replies.