Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
August 3, 2016 at 9:38 pm #988883

Martin Pavlicek

Hi.
I am trying to:
When I activate "Gravity Forms Multilingual" plug-in, the Gravity form with more then one product (product choices) stop working. If I then click on the "Next" button, I get error: "Invalid selection. Please select one of the available choices.".

URL of (my) website where problem appears:
hidden link

But I have no problem with this form (I think its because I have just 1 product there):
hidden link

The problem appears not just in the translated forms, but also in the form in default language (English). Other Gravity Forms (e.g. contact form) work fine.

I suppose that it is caused by html ("img src" in Label in combination with Gravity Forms Multilingual - see screenshot), but as I said - when I deactivate Gravity Forms Multilingual plug-in, the English form works as expected.

Is there any way how to make it work?

Thanks.

August 3, 2016 at 9:44 pm #988907

Martin Pavlicek

Sorry, I wrote wrong title.
The inserted "Labels" are showing up at the front end, but the form cannot be completed because of error.

August 4, 2016 at 9:13 am #989406

Dat Hoang

I don't have the issue at your from hidden link . Please see my attachment. I can press the button "Next".

Am I doing something wrong to see the issue?
Or you are deactivating Gravity Forms Multilingual?

August 4, 2016 at 11:44 am #989955

Martin Pavlicek

Gravity Forms Multilingual was deactivated, because the site is in production mode.

I just activated the plug-in, please try it now.

August 4, 2016 at 5:02 pm #990574

Martin Pavlicek

When the Gravity Forms Multilingual is NOT activated, the "Label" in Product field is shown up on the front end and the "Value" is saved on the back end.
--> Everything works fine, but I can't translate any forms.

But as you can see now, when the Gravity Forms Multilingual is activated, then the "Value" is shown up on the front end and the "Label" is ignored.
--> So the products are on the page without images.

If I insert the text with html from "Label" and put it as a "Value" and the Gravity Forms Multilingual is activated, then on the front end are products shown correctly with images, but I can't make an order.
--> When I press "Next" button I will get error: "Invalid selection. Please select one of the available choices.".

The problem appears in the translated as well as in the original forms.

Thank you for your help.

August 5, 2016 at 6:14 am #991198

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info.

It seems you're enabling it again. Is that possible when you create a testing site and let me take a look?

The topic ‘[Closed] "Label" at Gravity Forms Product Field not showing up at the page’ is closed to new replies.