Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm #4513143

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the feedback. I will check about it with our second-tier team for the expert opinion. But I have a doubt. How you are showing the Attributes under the Product description. Not able to find that option exactly. Please check this image for more details - https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/4497413-Zotter_Labooko_Tanzania_75_ORGANIC_The_High_Five_Company.jpg

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 5, 2019 at 8:10 am #4516571

Dennis van Essen

Hi Bigul,

Yes that's correct, the attributes are shown under the short product description. This is a Woocommerce functionality and achieved with a simple plugin. However, it is not the cause of the problem. I can easily put it back in the 'product tabs' section but that doe snot change anything. On the second language pages the attributes labels appear in Dutch, and not English.

September 6, 2019 at 7:19 am #4523611

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the details. I have shared the details with our second-tier team for an expert opinion. We will get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 9, 2019 at 9:30 am #4535277

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dennis,

I have a request. Please try the following steps after a full site backup for troubleshooting the issue and let me know your feedback.

1) Go to WPML>>String Translation, delete one of the string translation entry of the Product Attribute label
2) Visit Products>>Attributes
3) Resave the Product Attributes(the one deleted)
4) Go to WPML>>String Translation and translate the Product Attribute label
5) Visit site frontend and make sure the translation is showing or not
6) If the issue exists, please create Test Product Attribute and Test Product. Then translate it.
7) Visit site frontend and make sure the translation is showing or not

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Labels of attributes do not show in second language’ is closed to new replies.