This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 1:14 pm

helmuthW

L'aggiornamento automatico NON funziona e non ricevo neppure notifiche delle nove versioni.

Dopo aver aggiornato Woocommerce multilingual è apparso il messsaggio di errore che woocommerce multilingual non funziona correttamente per WPLM sitepress multilingual cms - WPML string transaltion e WPML transaltion managment - NON sono aggiornati.

Dopo aver effettuato l'aggiornamento manuale all'ultima versione via ftp, e dopo aver attivato il plugin - WP è andato in stallo.
Ho ricevuto la mail di errore: vedi allegato.

Ho disattivato tutte i Plugin WPML e woocommerce multilingual e ho ripetuto TUTTI gli aggiornamenti via ftp.

Dopo aver attivato di nuovo sitepress multilingual cms - WP é andato di nuovo in blocco.

Ho dovuto riinstallare l'ultimo backup.

Cordiali saluti

September 9, 2019 at 9:36 pm #4540265

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You have opened this ticket in the English forum but wrote your post in the Italian language.
If you would like to continue here then, please just reply in English and ask your question again. If you prefer to get support in the Italian language then, please let me know, and I'll pass this ticket to an Italian supporter or open a new ticket with this issue in our Italian forum here https://wpml.org/it/forums/forum/supporto-in-italiano/

If you need help from me in English, please also share with me the debug information of the site. You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] L'aggiornamento automatico NON funziona.’ is closed to new replies.