This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 9.11 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Author Posts
June 22, 2015 at 2:25 pm #643546

heatherG-2

Nothing seems to be working for me. I cannot get the language switcher to work. When I tried to update WP Translation, I'm sent to a file not found page. The language switcher doesn't show up in the menu where I have specified.

You're home page seems to suggest that WMPL can work with almost any theme, but it doesn't seem to work in my case. I'm wondering if it's possible to get your plugin working for me, or if I need to find another solution.

June 23, 2015 at 8:00 am #644045

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

Can you please elaborate a bit more what your issues are? Adding some screenshots will help a lot.

1. Also, you can try to check if the issue persist when :

- All non WPML Plugins are deactivated
- Theme is set to default Twenty Fourteen

2. You can activate the WordPress debug.log as well and see if there are any errors displayed there? Here are instructions for that https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

3. Also, you can check the Chrome built-in JavaScript Console and see if there are any errors? You can access JS Console in Chrome from Menu (Three bars) > Tools > JS Console

If you have any errors in debug.log or in Console, report them here.

Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Langauage switcher doesn't work and more’ is closed to new replies.