This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: User was not able to take translation jobs he have created as a translation manager even if his user is set as translator Solution: Check if the translator has the appropriate language pairs.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hooiC 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
January 23, 2019 at 2:12 pm

hooiC

I am trying to: Under language management - Translation Dashboard - I can't see NO items to translate from english to german. My colleague who logs in using his own user login details, can see the all the items to translate. how can i can see these items. i have the access rights of an administrator.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:language management - Translation Dashboard -

I expected to see:the list of items to translate from english to german

Instead, I got: no items to translate? how can I can see all the items to translate

January 23, 2019 at 4:09 pm #3121570

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I guess you are not defined as a translator, you will need to set your user as translator even if you are a translation manager.
Then you will also need to set the proper language pairs for your user.
I guess your colleague has the (english->german) pair.

I tried to access your backend to check it, but the credentials are not working.
let me know if my answer helps.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

January 24, 2019 at 2:09 pm #3125511

hooiC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!