This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 4:09 am #3730659

gopikrisnaK-3

help please... language menu not appearing in WPML menu

May 3, 2019 at 4:25 am #3730719

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting. Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

If the problem persists, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

May 3, 2019 at 6:04 am #3731015

gopikrisnaK-3

please wait a minutes... backup file was failed... i will try it again

May 3, 2019 at 3:07 pm #3735851

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

When I put the URL directly to see what happens, I see this (see the image) - the url is this one:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=sitepress-multilingual-cms%2Fmenu%2Flanguages.php

Therefore, can you try this and let me know if it works?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-sorry-you-are-not-allowed-to-access-this-page/#post-1009975

Please make a full backup of your site before trying this or make these changes on a staging/development site!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 6, 2019 at 3:07 am #3744679

gopikrisnaK-3

ok work...

and how to disable Advanced translation editor on page .. so i just want use manual translation ( manually input content translation every page)... thanks

May 6, 2019 at 10:00 am #3746767

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Please see these images - you can control that per page, for all the pages or globally for the whole site.

Regards,
Bruno Kos