This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 30, 2019 at 4:08 pm #4666355

mikelisK

I am trying to: follow this guide (https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/#styling-the-language-switcher-with-additional-css) to get my language menu switcher in a reasonable size. At the moment the drop down is stretched. I tried to add wpml-ls-menu-item CSS class code which was mentioned, but the problem persists. How can I fix this? In the guide I followed "Customizing menu language switcher" paragraph. I use Astra and Elementor, if that helps.

September 30, 2019 at 9:24 pm #4667577

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Can you please, provide me with your website url? It will help me to determine the right CSS code to achieve your desired results. Thank you for your collaboration and patience, have a nice day.

October 1, 2019 at 6:00 am #4668837

mikelisK

Hey! The website is hidden link.

October 1, 2019 at 4:21 pm #4673983

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the details. Please, change your current custom CSS code for your WPML language switcher to:

li.wpml-ls-menu-item ul {
width: auto!important;
}

Please, let me know if the code above works for you. Have a nice day.