This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
January 29, 2019 at 11:58 am #3139551

michalP-21

I am trying to: translate my WooCommerce strings, such as buttons and so on, but I get mix of languages instead. On my Polish product site I've got Polish description etc. but there is still english buttons and woocommerce messeges. I've done all of the stuff that is recommended on forum, like WooCommerce Multilingual settings, Theme and plugins localization (WooCommerce strings) and so on.

As you can see on the print screen, there is an english translation instead of polish translation in woocommerce and I can only translate polish (which is in fact english) to english.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I'm a little bit confused, please help 🙂
Michael

January 29, 2019 at 2:29 pm #3140129

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi!

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

You are able to change the language for each domain on String Translation.

- Please select "Languges of domains"
- Select domain (Example "WooCommerce")
- Select current source language, select source language to be changed to "English"

This edit will take affect on each string inside the domain.

Further, you are able to change the language for each single string by marking the checkbox for each string and then selecting the option "Change the language of selected strings" (see screenshots).

Please let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas