Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
September 13, 2017 at 8:54 am #1369818

johanN-9

I am trying to: Import product

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The products to be visible

Instead, I got: The site have 2 language (english and norwegian), but when we use WP All Import to import products, the products that are new in the file, is created in Woocommerce without any language set, neither english or norwegian, and because of this the product is not visible under "Products" in admin, but we can find them in the database.

September 13, 2017 at 9:43 am #1369919

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

The WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Can you please increase the memory limit to 256MB:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Are you following these steps, right?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

Please try the following:
Go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting and perform all the actions of the "CleanUp" section?
Take a look at this screenshot: hidden link please.
***Don't ignore the back up warning***

If the issue persists, can you please do this test:
-Back up your site first
-Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML, keep also WooCommerce, WooCommerce Multilingual, WP All Import and the WooCommerce add-on, and WPML All Import
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fourteen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

Thanks for your cooperation.

Let me know your results, please.

Kind Regards,

Otto

September 18, 2017 at 11:45 am #1375118

johanN-9

If I run everything under the "Clean Up" section to products shows up, but not before this. I ran a new import now, and the same thing happened, the product is not visible until I run the clean up.
I can find the product in the database, and if I enter that ID under "Woocoommerce Multilungual" the products is found according to the screenshot.

September 18, 2017 at 3:13 pm #1375431

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello there,

As Otto is not available, I would like to take care of your case if you agree.

1. During the import process there is a very important step where you need to select the language associated to the batch you are importing. Please take a look at the following section:

How to import posts

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

Have you performed this action?

2. On your test site, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only the following plugins are activated:
x All WPML package.
x WooCommerce
x WP All Import plugin
x WP All Import - WooCommerce Add-On Pro
It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

3. If this is the case and you still have this problem, could you share a short version of your CSV (a sample with 2-3 products will be enough)?

Best regards,
Andrés

September 19, 2017 at 11:14 am #1376340

johanN-9

Hi

I have checked this, and the error is still there.
I import the products to the default language (norwegian, no english version is needed).

This is a part of the JSON file:
[
{
"ID": "AP FS660",
"Name": "ALARM (NUMMER SENDER)",
"MinAmount": "1",
"Unit": "STK",
"Price": "1600",
"Description": "",
"GroupNameLvl1": "REKVISITA",
"GroupNameLvl2": "",
"SYNKES": "True",
"EHANDEL": "False",
"PASSIVKODE": "False"
},
{
"ID": "AP IR270T",
"Name": "ALARM (PIR ANTIMASK)",
"Price": "1200",
},
{
"ID": "AP SIR200",
"Name": "ALARM SIRENE INNV.",
"Price": "305",
}
]

September 19, 2017 at 3:02 pm #1376724

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Thanks for your feedback.

However I want to be sure about something: you say that you import the products to the default language (norwegian, no english version is needed), however did you check norwegian as your default language according to my previous response?

On the other side, have you tried a CSV or XML file? I'm not sure if the json format is supported but it would take a while.

Regards,
Andrés