We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
May 16, 2018 at 6:32 am #2150076

joyS

On our website: hidden link
when we click on the flag for Hebrew (Israel)
The menu and the pages are translating back to English.
(it works fine in our desktop computer browsers,
but not on mobile browsers.
Please advise us and help.
Thanks.

May 16, 2018 at 1:25 pm #2158248

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @joys, welcome to the WPML support forum!

I tested your website on the desktop and mobile through my cell phone (with chrome), and in both cases the language switcher worked normally.

Could you give us more details of what is happening? Maybe send some screenshots.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Language not switching in Mobile (Chrome Browser)’ is closed to new replies.