This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 28, 2018 at 1:49 pm #2856209

oliverioN

I am trying to:
get no error on my site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
see the attached image

I expected to see:
"everything is great! 😉 "

Instead, I got:
the error in the uploaded image

IMPORTANT NOTE: changing the site structure is not an option, the final result should still be n-o-a.net/en n-o-a.net/pt-br

'cause some other problems related to the plugin in Laura, Lauren, and Ricardo are working with some issues, and Ricardo has made a clone of the site and has all the details to access just FYI so

October 29, 2018 at 1:59 pm #2858258

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I just checked your live site and the links appear to be working correctly. Sometimes that error message is a false warning. As long as the URL format is working correctly, you can disregard the message.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

October 29, 2018 at 8:56 pm #2859494

oliverioN

ok, no prob... I know the live site is working, I just thought it might something to do with the rest of the problems, but if it's not related and does not affech, I guess there is no problem, thanks

October 29, 2018 at 9:42 pm #2859603

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Great, I'm glad to hear everything is working correctly.