This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
January 24, 2019 at 11:50 am #3124824

saschaL-6

I am trying to: If i open my page i will always get redirected to the english version, my browser language is GERMAN. If i swith to german language of the page and login, i will also get redirected to the ENGLISH version.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: If i open the homepage i will get redirected to the GERMAN version, also if i login from german page i will get redirected to the german page

Instead, I got: Redirected to wrong language

If you need Site access please let me know

January 25, 2019 at 7:31 am #3128035

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi There,

Welcome to our forum, I will be handling your ticket.

It seems more likely an issue with a redirect script handling the login page.

Please help us with some information,
1) I think the plugin Pie-register is used to create the login form ? can you please confirm

2) Do you have any other plugin to handle site restriction which redirects any unauthorized user to the login page?

3) Where exactly you have given the login page URL to handle the redirect.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

let me know the details.

Kind regards,
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Language redirect for second language does not work as expected’ is closed to new replies.