Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cloudeon-asC 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
March 27, 2019 at 8:55 am #3468783

cloudeon-asC

Hi,

I have removed the plugin and added the new one. Now my language selector doesn't work. hidden link

I can see that the pages are there if I change the directory in the url but the selector that was working does not work. Is there something that we need to do to get it to work?

I can see in the backend " WPML needs to set languages to existing media in your site. Set media languages" <- Does this have something to do with it?

I really hope you can help!

Thanks

March 27, 2019 at 9:17 am #3468899

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

Can you tell me how did you add the language selector to the right corner of the page, please? I want to understand how you created this element first so I can check why is the link not the right one for the other language.

Thanks,
Radu

April 16, 2019 at 7:32 am #3619033

cloudeon-asC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!