Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by igorW 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
March 15, 2014 at 6:36 pm #359805

igorW

Hi, I am new to this but I have managed to get bigger flags and fonts and experimented with no background successfuly.

But I have a problem with language names that get stuck pretty low and not aligned with the flags, and can't find which element and how to adjust to get it centered. Is it some padding? What css should I enter to get the names higher so that they match the center of the flags?

You can see the pic from my testing site (I am testing here because I have to do it urgently form my client tomorrow) so please help fast! Site with example is hidden link - it's Dinamyc childtheme on Genesis framework.

Also one question - how to put the whole language selector container to the center of the widget, no matter how wide the widget is?

Thank you in advance for your answer! It's a great plugin!

March 16, 2014 at 8:39 am #359933

Harshad

Dear igorW,

Please add following CSS code to WPML -> Languages -> Advanced CSS box.

#lang_sel_list ul li{
    display: inline-block !important;
    list-style-type: none !important;
    vertical-align: middle !important;
}
March 16, 2014 at 11:02 am #359975

igorW

Didn't work. I removed all extra css (for larger box and larger font) to make it clear, I just left the code for bigger flaggs so now I have this code added:

#lang_sel_list img.iclflag {
  height: auto;
  width: auto;
}		

#lang_sel_list ul li{
    display: inline-block !important;
    list-style-type: none !important;
    vertical-align: middle !important;
}	

But the result is the same, still not center.

March 16, 2014 at 11:20 am #359989

Harshad

Dear igorW,

That code should work, I think your theme's CSS is having higher priority, For testing please switch your theme to default twenty fourteen and check if it has same behavior.

March 16, 2014 at 11:24 am #359992

igorW

Thank you, I will try something else then, since I have to use this theme. Will try to contact theme creators.

But great support and thank you once again!