This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 10, 2019 at 8:42 pm #4548835

ginoA

I am trying to: create 2 different URL for 2 different languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: URL in french with /fr/ folder and URL in english with /en/ folder

Instead, I got: URL in french with /fr/ folder and URL in english with /fr/ folder

September 10, 2019 at 10:29 pm #4549129

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

When I access your site I cannot see the language selector. I am not sure if you have disabled this for unlogged users or if I should follow any specific steps to see the problem.

Also, does this only happen on this page or on other pages as well? Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Language selector issue : 404 error’ is closed to new replies.