This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Laura 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
February 2, 2019 at 8:04 am #3154039

gabrielP-16

Hello,
i cant see the Language switcher in mobile menu.
please advice

i was using vitrine theme and it was working fine, just i had change the theme to new one which its not in your list :
hidden link

but its not working fine.
best regards

February 3, 2019 at 8:58 am #3155132

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have visited your site hidden link and I can see the language switcher on mobile view as you can see in attached screenshot, Could you please clear your browser cache and take another look on it.

Thank you

February 3, 2019 at 10:27 am #3155194

gabrielP-16

actually i ask help from a freelancer (as the issue is very important to me)
but he fix the place but if you check the link button its not working.
also i try to add the language in footer, but also its not in mobile version.

also i want the language bar to be in menu not in header of the homepage.(mobile)

February 4, 2019 at 4:15 pm #3158561

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Noman is on sick leave so I'll take care of this ticket.

I visited your site hidden link and the language switcher are working fine, all the links point to the correct pages.

Moreover, the language switcher in the footer works too, and I don't see any language switcher in the menu.

Did you get help from the person you hired? If so, can we consider the issue as resolved or you still need help?

The topic ‘[Closed] Language switcher in mobile version’ is closed to new replies.