Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.76 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by steve 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yuri.

Author Posts
February 15, 2018 at 12:09 pm #1518913

steve

I am trying to: show the LS on the secondary divi menu - it's showing on desktop but not on mobile and tablet

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the LS on mobiles and tablets

Instead, I got: nothing

February 15, 2018 at 4:00 pm #1519369

Yuri

Hi, this is due to the CSS styling of your site. There is a rule in the CSS of the theme that states that any resolution below 768 pixels in width the secondary menu will not be displayed. As a practical test, the iPad does not show the secondary menu but the iPad Pro does since the iPad Pro has 1024 pixels in width.

If I suggest any kind of changes in the CSS of the theme it may inadvertently affect other areas of your site so I suggest you get in touch with the developers to see if they can provide a workaround this.

February 15, 2018 at 4:13 pm #1519398

steve

Thanks - I see that the system cleverly adds the language switcher to the primary menu - which is nice - the only issue being that it doesn't show by default - but that's a small issue... spanish is our primary language and it is a relatively small number of users who will need english - when we run the ad campaigns we will direct them to the english pages anyway....