We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by giacomoC-11 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 11:43 am #3906349

giacomoC-11

I am trying to: Switch languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:home page

I expected to see:switch to french

Instead, I got:nothing

May 28, 2019 at 11:49 am #3906413

giacomoC-11

I'm on Siteground, so the GoDaddy resolution is inapplicable. I checked my PHP Admin with SiteGround and there is no wp_option. So, that's not going to work.

Switcher works on other pages.

May 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3908181

giacomoC-11

Ok, I found the option field, but it's already filled in. What else could it be?

May 28, 2019 at 2:53 pm #3908231

giacomoC-11

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!