This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 9:35 pm #3706715

jacquesL-15

I am trying to: go on same page with other language. but the page not appeared same (picture and lay-out) and the translation i make not appear too on page.

I expected to see:same page, but other language (my translation i make).

regards

April 29, 2019 at 9:36 pm #3706717

jacquesL-15

other question how i can put message in private for some information?

April 30, 2019 at 10:11 am #3710277

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Good day 🙂 I will take care of your issue.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behavior? Link to the page or a screenshot explaining about the issue would help, Please also let me know the steps you followed to translate the page.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Your next reply will be private you can share the details you wish to share in addition to the requested details.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] language switcher redirect on the wrong translation page.’ is closed to new replies.