Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
April 19, 2020 at 3:46 am #5940947

mikeE-8

Is this issue being worked on? It's been more than a week and we haven't heard a response.

April 20, 2020 at 4:54 pm #5952165

Bruno

Yes. Our team is working on it. At the moment I don't have any new updates yet, but our team is looking at that.

Thank you.

April 28, 2020 at 12:03 am #6006443

mikeE-8

Hi Bruno,

Can you provide an estimated time for support?

The support is very slow for a paid service, or they don't understand how to fix the issue?

April 28, 2020 at 12:14 pm #6012203

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Mike,

I will be taking care of this ticket since Bruno is currently away.

I have some new updates, it seems this is a more complex issue then it was first thought.

I am so sorry it is taking so long, but hopefully, you will understand.

Our developers are working on solving the issue, but it will take some time since it requires adding some new and editing current code in our WPML core plugin. Changing this code also affects other functions and plugins.

Next, after we have fixed the issue it needs to go through our testing process before we can push it live.

I can't currently give you any ETA when this will be since we are not sure how smooth this process will be. The plan is to be pushed with the next version of WPML, but we can't guarantee it.

I understand your frustration, and I hope the issue will be fixed soon. I hope you understand our side also since it is a bit more complex issue and it will take time before a permanent fix is published/shared.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks and regards,
Drazen

July 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm #6559049

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

just to update you, the issue is sorted out, and the fix will be included in the next versions of WPML.

I don't have an ETA when the new version will be released, but keep an eye on our download/changelog page: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

I will also try to update you when the version with the fix is out.

Thanks for the patience.

Regards,
Drazen