Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Puntorosso 1 year, 1 month ago.

Author Posts
November 4, 2018 at 6:05 pm #2874764

Puntorosso

Hi,

I have inserted an horizontal language switcher in a footer sidebar.
Sadly it will be shown as list with bullets.

How do I remove them?

Thanks

Best

November 5, 2018 at 3:34 pm #2877390

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
You should use the browser inspect tool after you have added the widget to get the proper CSS class or ID of the UL element that keeps the flags in a list, and you should add custom CSS for list-style: none;
You can add custom CSS in WPML > Languages > Custom CSS

Here is more info about the list-style CSS property: hidden link

November 5, 2018 at 3:40 pm #2877397

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Ah, I visited your site and I finally found the page with the problem.
It seems that you have a different setup - you are using border element on the on the "before" element, so you have to add CSS like this:

#footer-widgets .footer-widget li:before {
border-style: none !important;
}
November 5, 2018 at 4:21 pm #2877516

Puntorosso

Perfect. Thanks!
Best