This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 7, 2018 at 12:28 pm #2011264

fernando-jG

Dear Sir:

I am trying to configure WPL with diferent domains per language but spanish language isn't validate.

The spanish domain madride.es exist. Where is the problem? DNS is correct and i`ve added it in the list of licensed sites.

I`m looking forward your answer. Send me a copy of the reply to my email: jjavier.reig@gmail.com due to i am managing this issue. Thanks.

Best regards,
J.Javier Reig

May 8, 2018 at 9:05 am #2025936

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Have you set the domain "madride.es" as alias of your primary domain? Could you please check once if you have performed the steps as mentioned here properly. https://wpml.org/2016/04/use-wpml-different-domains-per-language/

Another quick way to check things is to make sure if both of the domains are showing same content when WPML is not using different domains per language, so could you also test this and share your results.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 11, 2018 at 7:08 pm #2093857

fernando-jG

Hello:

We have set the domain "madride.es" as alias of our primary domain hidden link, but the problem persist.

I have to configure it from Cpanel. apparently it's correct but when i write hidden link redirect to hidden link

I've attach screenshots of plugin and cpanel.

May 14, 2018 at 8:25 am #2112865

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Could you please uncheck the validate on to save on the language URL format settings and see if it works perfectly?

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Language URL format two domains’ is closed to new replies.