This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 6:02 pm

olsenF

Hello,

Hello Support,

Google Search Console is finding two URLs as errors and I wish to delete but cannot find where they are being created.

Can you please tell me how to remove these links:

hidden link
hidden link

I've already contacted my theme provider and I was informed this that these URLs are coming from WPML markup and not the theme.

Thanks,
Nikolai

July 9, 2019 at 6:59 pm #4173813

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. These urls most likely are generated by a third party plugin, I recommend you to try a plugin troubleshooting in order to identify the possible culprit plugin, for that, please try the following:

1 - Disable all the plugins and keep just the WPML related plugins and confirm if you still see the generated url, if not, activate one plugin at a time untill the culprit one is found.

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ plugin for these backup needs.

Please, let me know the results of this test. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.