If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 4:00 pm

rafav

I am trying to: access to the english version of this product: hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: English version of this product: hidden link (please note that the english version is another product since I needed to put some other schedules and WPML did not permit that: hidden link)

Instead, I got: page not found!

I think the problem is related to the shop category particle. I added "tours-gratis" in spanish, and "free-tours" in english, but for some reason it does not work in english:
See here: hidden link
And here: hidden link

Please, be carefull with what you do, is a production site.

July 10, 2019 at 5:13 am #4176169

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just had a look at your website and I could see that the products page set in WooCommerce → Settings → Products tab → Página de la tienda is Tours Gratis but I can find two of them in Dashboard → Páginas:
hidden link
hidden link
Can you tell me which one of these two should be used for the main shop page, please? I'm asking for this because I want to check everything step-by-step (see if the main archive page is translated), and then look at the translation of the products.

Thanks,
Radu

July 10, 2019 at 7:38 am #4176701

rafav

Certainly, number 2961 should be the main page in spanish.

July 11, 2019 at 9:13 am #4187801

rafav

Hi, any progress with this?

July 11, 2019 at 11:28 am #4189365

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I was looking at your website right when you wrote me the previous message 🙂
Can you edit the shop page (hidden link), create a translation for the English language (from the right sidebar, just press the plus sign), and then check again the products, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 12, 2019 at 8:08 am #4196239

rafav

Done, Im afraid still nothing

July 12, 2019 at 11:08 am #4197967

rafav

Ey there, still with problems. I would like to let this matter settle today, if possible, please.

July 15, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4210905

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I checked the settings from the shop area once again, including some product translations (hidden link from your first message) and now it work fine on English. Have you made any change on this in the meantime? I want to make sure that the products are working fine.
The shop page in Spanish looks fine but on English is still looking different, even if it's 100% translated. I'm looking at this right now.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Language version of woocommerce product not working’ is closed to new replies.