This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by taimurM 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 21, 2019 at 10:51 am #4430457

taimurM

I'm trying to put drop down on menu from WPML > Languages but its only showing English on top but also only working on product waches and categories
but drop down only working on product pages
Here is the link attached

Not working - hidden link
Working - hidden link

I'm also using other plugin for currency switcher it works fine on all pages
Here is attached

August 21, 2019 at 10:58 am #4430495

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

This ticket has been inactive for quite a while, so I'm transforming this chat into a support ticket because I believe you're still encountering the problem. You'll always be troubleshooting the problem with me, and this way we will not lose any progress made so far.

I can see the problem here, hidden link. But I think that it is happening because the homepage is not translated into Arabic. When I go here hidden link, I get a 404 page. Please see the attached screenshot. Please translate the homepage into Arabic, and the dropdown Language Switcher will show.

If you need more help from me on this issue, could you please share your Debug information with me? You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 21, 2019 at 11:55 am #4431031

taimurM

Well there is another issue for home page I'm using Visual Composerand I enabled advance translator from settings of WPML I tried Translating through it but nothing goes right - even products were not properly translated using "Advance Translating Tool" -

I want to translate my all pages even all plugin Visual Composer , Rev Slider , WooCom is translated but few issues Im facing -

As Attached file Home page is translated but dropdown still now working

August 22, 2019 at 9:05 am #4437715

taimurM

Sir when will you reply for my last ticket I've sent with debugging information

August 22, 2019 at 11:39 am #4438825

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You are using the WP Bakery Page Builder plugin (not the former version of it Visual Composer). Can you please confirm this?
Can you please confirm that you are following our instructions at the following link on how to work with WPML and the WP Bakery plugin?
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/how-to-build-multilingual-sites-with-wpbakery-page-builder-and-wpml/

From looking at the screenshot that you have attached, I can see the translation of Home V1 is not 100% complete. You need to mark all the sections so the translation will 100% complete. and then it ould show on the front-end. Please see our documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-the-translation-editor/

Regards,
Itamar.

August 22, 2019 at 12:09 pm #4439173

taimurM

I recently purchased Electro theme and now the plugin WPBakery Page Builder version is 6.0.5 so I have set every thing on Advance Translation alon media translation