This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
March 6, 2019 at 7:52 am #3277282

modupec

I am trying to: have english as the only language that appears in my admin dashboard but whatever language is selcted appears in my admin dashboard as opposed to the front end. Please can someone advise. Thank you.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

March 6, 2019 at 6:08 pm #3280873

modupec

hi i still require assistance.

March 7, 2019 at 7:32 am #3282642

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, but It seems that you're referring to the language of the Admin which you wanted to be in English regardless of which language you select in Admin language switcher.

If this the case, you can edit you profile (click Edit My Profile link on top right corner of admin dashboard). Then set the 'Language' option to English. Click 'Update Profile. And be sure that the option 'Set admin language as editing language.' is not selected.

If this is not the case, could you please elaboration more so I can better understand the issue. It would be great if you could share some screenshots to describe the issue. You can find the 'Upload an image' button below the comment area.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis