This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 4:27 pm #4402377

colind-2

I am trying to:

Go through the French (I have EN and FR setup as languages on the site). And have courses available in both languages, which track the progress separately).

Each course has 3 lessons and lesson quiz. Once I complete the first lesson and lesson quiz. It somehow marks the whole course as complete (even though I have not completed all 3 lessons). This only happens for the FR version of the courses, not the english

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Course progress 1 out of 3

Instead, I got:

Course completed, lesson 1 completed.

August 15, 2019 at 5:19 pm #4402593

colind-2

They are different names for courses and lessons (Screenshot of the 2 courses, and 3 lessons per course attached)

August 16, 2019 at 7:33 am #4405243

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This issue is only happening for the translated courses to French(the secondary language) or does it happens with all the Courses created in French(including the ones not as translation)?

Please make sure you have enabled the following settings.

1) *Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality* option of WPML>>Languages>>Make themes work multilingual

2) *Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX* option of WPML>>Languages>>Language filtering for AJAX operations

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 16, 2019 at 1:53 pm #4406701

colind-2

Hello,

We have checked those settings and they are enabled.

August 16, 2019 at 6:02 pm #4407807

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please let me know about the following for a better understanding of the issue.

This issue is only happening for the translated courses to French(the secondary language) or does it happens with all the Courses created in French(including the ones not as translation)?

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Learndash Progress Completed the Course after only 1 of 3 lessons’ is closed to new replies.