This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
January 6, 2019 at 9:22 pm #3060825

Aleksandrs

I am trying to translate a course archive page (run by LearnPress — I know they have yet to roll out the WPML support, but maybe you could help at this stage).

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see the course list — as both the main language and the other one display well.

Instead, I got the error message saying "There are no available courses".

January 6, 2019 at 10:24 pm #3060880

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I can see that Ahmed our second tier has found a fix to an issue with the LearnPress plugin that seems very close to the issue that you have. Please check this link.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/page-broke-down-permalinks-and-buttons-not-working/page/2/#post-2439499

Can you please check if this solution also works with your case?

Thanks,
Itamar.

January 7, 2019 at 3:24 pm #3063373

Aleksandrs

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for getting back! I have tried Ahmed's solution, but unfortunately, it did not work in my case..

January 8, 2019 at 11:48 pm #3069152

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install.
You can access it through this link:
hidden link
Through this link, you will be automatically logged in. (If nobody logs in the test site will be available for one week from today.)
Could you please install the LearnPress plugin and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?
Please configures WPML the same way that it is configured on your site.
Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the LearnPress plugin.

If you manage to replicate this issue, please tell me the steps to replicate it.
Then I'll be able to consult our second tier supporters and compatibility team about it.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] LearnPress course archive page broken in ONE of the languages’ is closed to new replies.