This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
October 13, 2018 at 12:59 pm #2814208

alices-10

hello, yesterday i bought a new license of your plugin that can you look the invoice attached,
why now i can't generate a new site key

October 15, 2018 at 11:48 am #2817216

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

I noticed you have the Multilingual CMS plan and already have 3 sites registered with a WPML license.

As you can see in the following link, the Multilingual CMS plan only allows 3 sites registered within your "My Sites" section: https://wpml.org/purchase/

if you desire to be able to register more sites, you can:

1) upgrade your plan to our "Multilingual Agency Plan":
To do so, you just need to log-in to your account and visit: https://wpml.org/account/
there you'll find an option to upgrade your plan. the Multilingual Agency Plan has unlimited site registrations, so if you are planning on having more sites registered, this is what we recommend.

2) delete one of your registered site:
By doing this, you won't be able to receive automatic updates for that site, nor download the add-ons directly from within WordPress.

If you have any related questions, you can reply with your question and i'll gladly answer it.

October 15, 2018 at 2:54 pm #2817995

Alejandro
Supporter

Hi again,

I just talked to our Accounts team and I'm deeply sorry to inform you that even though the system allowed you to buy another license, that isn't really part of the way it works, that's why you're not getting the option to add another license.

Right now you have the option to upgrade to the Multilingual Agency plan which has unlimited site registration, but since you already have 2 licenses active in the system, you might be better off doing so by contacting our admin team at hello@wpml.org
i'd highly recommend this solution and we promise you will not regret it!

If you don't want to do so, though, you can ask for a refund on that license, by filling in the form on this link: https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

Then you can create another account and buy the blog license there. i don't really recommend this option because it might create more inconvienences to you than it would solve problems.

Let us know how it goes, we're always glad to help you.

October 15, 2018 at 3:30 pm #2818129

alices-10

Hello i understand,
but it wasn't specified. it seems like that i can add a single licence if it was not possible it must be not allowed to buy for me, for example.

Can i have my money back maybe? Or if you prefer, can you to contact the account the admin?

Thank you

October 15, 2018 at 4:44 pm #2818343

Alejandro
Supporter

Hi,

Yes, it wasn't specified, in fact our team is handling that specific scenario. It seems like the first time something like this has ever happened!

About the refund and/or contact, i left all the information and instructions in my previous message, but i'll post it here again just to make things easier for you:

1) Refund Form: https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/ (fill it in and you'll get your refund in no time)

2) Admin Mail: hello@wpml.org , you can contact them and tell them about your case, you can use this ticket as your reference (send the link to them, if you feel the need to)

Again, sorry about this inconvenience.

October 15, 2018 at 5:12 pm #2818392

Amit
Supporter

Hi there, Amit here, I am the WPML support manager, just thought to jump in to clarify:

Our subscription system is not supposed to allow you to register twice licenses, due to some glitch which we already fixed you were able to do that.

The best for you at this moment would be to upgrade to the WPML Agency license that allows you more license and full access for all our add-ons, the other option is to get a refund altogether.

The contact details are above in Alejandro's comment.

Sorry for the mistake we have had, and I hope to see you staying with us,

Amit