Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasP-75 11 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
May 16, 2023 at 10:06 pm #13659795

thomasP-75

Hello. Our translations seem to have stopped being sent to Lilt.

I see success messages between the site and WPML in the Communication Log, but Lilt is not receiving the Translation Batch.

See the following snippet:

05/16/2023 06:10:25 pm - call - /jobs.json?api_version=1.1&filter%5Bjob_state%5D=translation_ready&filter%5Barchived%5D=0&filter%5Brevision_greater_than%5D=1&accesskey=UNDISCLOSED - {"api_version":1.1,"filter":{"job_state":"translation_ready","archived":0,"revision_greater_than":1},"accesskey":"UNDISCLOSED"}
05/16/2023 06:10:26 pm - response - {
  "status": {
    "code": 0,
    "message": "success!",
    "debug": ""
  },

"response": []
}
May 17, 2023 at 11:53 am #13663849

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

I can understand the issue you're having. Can you please let me know the update after following the steps mentioned below?

- Navigate to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting.
- Scroll down and you'll see a button named "Refresh Translation Services". Click on that button.
- Now, go to "WPML > Translation management" and check the Tilt configuration.
- If all appears fine, then please find and edit the the post in default language that you are trying to submit to the translation service.
- After saving the changes, try to resend the post for Translation to your translation service.

Let me know how it goes. If you require any further assistance, we are always ready to help.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

May 19, 2023 at 9:08 pm #13681481

thomasP-75

It turns out that the Lilt API key was old and we had to disconnect and reconnect with a new API key.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.