This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 13, 2019 at 7:57 pm

johannV-2

On my website I am using a marketplace plugin which helps vendors to sell their products. Therefore the vendor can access an own dashboard. This dashboard has a link on the top left corner back to the websites homepage. If clicking the link I want the homepage to be open in the same language as the dashboard. Right now the homepage always opens in the default language which is English. The plugins support team couldnt fix this issue. Hope you can help me out with this. You can change the language and Login to the vendors dashboard in the footer of the website. Please use the admin information i shared for the vendors login. it wouldnt work for admin login. The link i am talking about is marked in the attached screenshot.
Thank you.

June 14, 2019 at 7:20 am #4018887

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me which vendor marketplace plugin are using for this? I've accessed the website using the credentials you provided and when I click the link ( as specified on the image), it takes me to:
hidden link

Is this not how this is supposed to work, or have you managed to find a solution in the meanwhile? It does not take me to English, as mentioned:

Right now the homepage always opens in the default language which is English

Regards,
Bruno Kos