This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 26, 2019 at 8:53 pm

maikenW

My Danish version of amandapandashop.com does not translate the premium banner in Elementor. When I click on the premium banner the links go to the English version of the site. Can you help?

September 27, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4654031

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I kindly ask you to describe step-by-step how to reproduce the issue in the site. You can attach some screenshots to your message so I can have a better understanding.

2.- Please double check the credentials provided, I tried to log in the site but it fails. You can edit your previous message if necessary.

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 27, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4654979

maikenW

I am not sure how to edit my previous post. I see that the login and credentials are wrong
!

September 27, 2019 at 2:58 pm #4655363

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

I have set your next message private and there you will find the fields to provide the credentials in a secure way.

Please don't forget to describe the steps to reproduce the issue. This way I will have a better understanding.

Regards,
Carlos