This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
December 26, 2019 at 8:14 am #5195081

alexL-45

Dear WPML,

May i know why after i finish the translation then when i click the "Enquiry" button on other button it show the chinese language page it suppose to show contact us page in english version no in chinese language.

However when i set the chinese language then the link redirect to contact us page in chinese version.

The problem when i change to english version, every time click those "button" it always redirect to chinese version.

Thank You

December 26, 2019 at 11:22 am #5195689

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

You have been disconnected from the chat. And It seems that you fixed the links on the translated homepage manually.

I would still like to know if you want us to find a fix for the dual button widget to be able to translate it through the translation editor. If yes, please find below a one-click link to login to one of our test servers, configure WPML, upload the Element Pack plugin and create a page with the widget on it. I'll escalate it then to our compatibility team for further analysis.
hidden link

If you don't need to have it fixed and you would rather continue translating manually, please mark this ticket as resolved.

Best regards,
Jamal