No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
June 26, 2019 at 3:55 pm #4093879

Maxi Raimer

I have a multilingual website in English and German. I have a Shop and with 3 Categories. When someone clicks on each categorie, I want them to go to the site in their language. At the moment, when someone on the german page clicks on a category, it links to the english category, not the german one.
I already updated the translation multiple times, but it still links to the wrong language. How can I change that?

A second problem: The fonts on the german page are different than those on the english page and I don`t know how to fix it. This happened suddenly after I updated a translation.

June 27, 2019 at 5:50 am #4096789

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Maxi,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development, So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Best regards,
Andrés