No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
September 30, 2019 at 3:17 pm #4665891

Amy Shepard

After we have received back our translation from Icanlocalize, I used the button in the settings to scan and adjust links to the target languages. This has worked for most links, but many were left linking to English.

Here are some pages with examples:

hidden link

hidden link

All of our content is built in English, then send to icanlocalize for translated, and downloaded from there. The links that stayed linked to the English content appear to have not adjusted in all languages (I found only a couple exceptions that did not adjust in Spanish, but did adjust in another languages).

So far we have not found any common denominator with the pages that are not linked correctly.

Can you let us know how we can remedy this? It is too many pages to adjust manually (about 12 pages i've found so far, x 8 languages).

October 1, 2019 at 6:12 am #4668863

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Amy,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

One thing you could try is to increase your server Memory Limit, WP Memory Limit and Max execution time, then, click again on the scan and adjust links button.

If this does not help and as this forum is intended for how to questions, I have to kindly ask you to contact your developer and request him to open a ticket in our technical support. We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Andrés