Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 9:53 am #3993831
steinthor-rafnM

Hi, that worked to resolve the image box issue so big thanks for that. Now we are getting somewhere. I have a few problems still remaining. One is that when I go into products images don't appear in the translated version. also when I press the products tab from anywhere while browsing products it reverts to icelandic again. The second problem is that when I enter a product the translated content does not appear and images and info for salesperson are missing. See Screenshots. This is all content set up in with toolset views.

New threads created by Andreas W. and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-elementor-pro-images-and-sections-not-translated/

June 11, 2019 at 2:24 pm #3996159

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi,

I am glad to hear that the image box link issue was solved.

I have splitted your latest reques into a new ticket, as this will help other users fo the forum to find a quick solution for similar issues. I will be replying on the following thread later today.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-elementor-pro-images-and-sections-not-translated/

This ticket is marked as resolved. I hope for your understanding.

Kind regards
Andreas