We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 4:31 am #4558321

sylvainG-5

Hello,

We are trying to translate listings location through taxonomy translation but some location are not showing , Kindly guide us.

please assist us.

Thank you.

September 12, 2019 at 1:03 pm #4561097

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Sylvain,

As I can see, you're using the Listing Pro theme, which is not a part of our WPML compatible themes list (https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/) so there might be some issues between those two.

If you could give me access to the dashboard and a link to the page where are you trying to do the translation, I can have a look to see if there's anything I can do about it.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

Thanks,
Radu

September 16, 2019 at 2:38 pm #4581597

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sylvain,

Can you check the password you send to me, please? I tried to use it but I get this message The password you entered for the username _username_ is incorrect. Please check it out and send it again to me.

Thanks,
Radu

September 18, 2019 at 11:15 am #4595511

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sylvain,

If you want to translate the listing location, please go to Dashboard → WPML → Taxonomy translation and select Location (not Locations - plural). Once you go here, you'll be able to find Brussels and translate it. Please give this a try and tell me how it goes.

Thanks,
Radu

September 20, 2019 at 5:33 am #4609813

sylvainG-5

Hello,

We have translated the listing location of Brussels to Bruxelles as in attached file(translate.jpg).

But after translating it to french and tried to search listing location Bruxelles from search bar its not showing any results as in attached files (search.jpg & listingpage.jpg).

So we manually searched by scrolling the listing location in french page, location is showing as Brussels itself as in attachment (french-listing.jpg), this is the reason maybe for not showing result when searched from french page.

Please assist to translated location to appear in listing from search.

Thank you.

September 23, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4624477

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sylvain,

I just used this page hidden link to make a search and it returns the right results. Can you tell me if I should make the search a different way, please? I just want to make sure that I'm checking the right part to see the issue.

Thanks,
Radu

September 24, 2019 at 11:59 am #4631389

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Kindly please check with the United Kingdom in English and its translation is Royaume-Uni in french which is not showing results. Please do search from hidden link .

Its not working for other locations too. Please let us know, are we doing wrong steps?

Please assist as soon as possible,
Thank you.

September 25, 2019 at 7:23 am #4636199

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sylvain,

I just checked this out and I could see that there are no listings translated to French. This means that there's no listing in Royaume-Uni. As you can see hidden link, the count for this location is 0. Can you try to translate a listing from this location, and try again to do the search, please?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Listing Location translation’ is closed to new replies.