This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|May 3, 2018 at 7:10 pm #1965381|
I have a few problems...
1. I want to use "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" for Listings... - hidden link
2. How to translate "Custom Fields" and "Features"? - hidden link
3. How to translate "wrong strings" in my website? - hidden link
4. When I uploaded WPML, my website got very slow. And I tried Debug Objects but so hard...
5. When user login in website, does not go to home page. - hidden link
6. English page seems 13 list but there isn't list. - hidden link - hidden link
|May 5, 2018 at 3:52 am #1986417|
Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )
Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)
Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.
>>> 1. I want to use "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" for Listings...
- Click on the WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual Content Setup > Post Types Translation
>>> 2. How to translate "Custom Fields" and "Features"?
If these strings are not being automatically registered on the String Translation, follow the steps below:
- Click on the WPML > String Translation
You can see more details in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts
On the other issues, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.
After following the steps above, please let me know if the problem persists.
The topic ‘[Closed] Listings translate?’ is closed to new replies.