If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 3, 2018 at 7:10 pm #1965381

OzcanE

Hi,

I have a few problems...

1. I want to use "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" for Listings... - hidden link

2. How to translate "Custom Fields" and "Features"? - hidden link

3. How to translate "wrong strings" in my website? - hidden link

4. When I uploaded WPML, my website got very slow. And I tried Debug Objects but so hard...

5. When user login in website, does not go to home page. - hidden link

6. English page seems 13 list but there isn't list. - hidden link - hidden link

hidden link

Best Regards
Özcan Erdal

May 5, 2018 at 3:52 am #1986417

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

>>> 1. I want to use "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" for Listings...

- Click on the WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual Content Setup > Post Types Translation
- On the "Listings" post type (or some similar post type name), select the "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" option
- Click on the "Save" button

>>> 2. How to translate "Custom Fields" and "Features"?

If these strings are not being automatically registered on the String Translation, follow the steps below:

- Click on the WPML > String Translation
- At the end of the page, click on the "Translate texts in admin screens »" link
- Search for the desired strings to translate
-- Note that this option may be within a suboption. So look for the name of your theme/plugin as well.
- Select the checkbox option
- At the end of the page, click on the "Apply" button
- Go to WPML > String Translation
- Make sure the string is available for translation

You can see more details in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts

On the other issues, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

After following the steps above, please let me know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Listings translate?’ is closed to new replies.