This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 7:09 am

kevinL-20

I am trying to: when I am in the dutch version of my calendar page and I click on 'meer laden' (= load more), the freshly loaded calendar items are mixed up in languages. Some calendar items appear in English and other in dutch, as the should. The plugin I am using is Modern Events Calendar.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: When I press 'meer laden' at the bottom of the page, the new calendar items should all appear in Dutch

Instead, I got: Some of the calendar items appear in English, while there is a Dutch translation available that should be loaded there.

July 25, 2019 at 8:12 am
July 25, 2019 at 8:16 am #4280643

kevinL-20

please send the support ticket to seppe.oyen@euka.org (not info@ or something). Thank you!!

July 25, 2019 at 9:00 am #4281099

kevinL-20

I'm finished setting up de the Sandbox

July 25, 2019 at 9:31 am #4281319

kevinL-20

But I can't seem to reproduce the issue in Sandbox. What does that mean? What's next?

July 26, 2019 at 6:28 pm #4291325

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Kindly apologize for the delay,

If the issue cannot be reproduced on the fresh installation then this could possibly be a conflict with any of your plugin or theme.

Please try the below-debugging steps
- Check if there is any Ajax setting available for the theme, Try changing the current setting, If so please let me know where I can access them

- Disable all non-wpml plugins except the events calendar plugin check if the issue can be reproducible?

- If the issue disappears, try activating the plugin one by one in order to find out a conflicting plugin.

Please share the results to me.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Loading more event in Modern Events Calendar mixes up languages’ is closed to new replies.