This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to change dimension of logos in different languages.

Solution: I checked your site and the translated version links you have shared. On all these pages I am seeing logo with one same size which is 148x40 px.

This is the logo image I am seeing: http://www.fibrapak.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/DefaultLogo_40-copia.png

Is it not correct logo? And what image dimensions you want to use for the logo?

- Additionally, I would suggest to delete all old images for Logo from WP Dashboard >> Media. - Then reload the homepage >> and again re-upload the latest logo image file and check.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by giovanniS-21 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 2:29 pm #2787820

giovanniS-21

I am trying to: change dimension of logos in different languages. I update logo in avada options but on the traductions its remains older dimension

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:
the new dimenson logo

Instead, I got:

October 5, 2018 at 4:46 pm #2791361

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I checked your site and the translated version links you have shared. On all these pages I am seeing logo with one same size which is 148x40 px.

This is the logo image I am seeing:
hidden link

Is it not correct logo? And what image dimensions you want to use for the logo?

- Additionally, I would suggest to delete all old images for Logo from WP Dashboard >> Media.
- Then reload the homepage >> and again re-upload the latest logo image file and check.

Thank you

October 13, 2018 at 6:45 am #2813905

giovanniS-21

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!